no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

great story. kept me playing.

SPOILER ALERT

Christina is her own Mother

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

sweet

game was cool, got boring though.

NEWS FLASH

BALLOON WENT UP, KID STAYED DOWN DECIDED TO HIDE IN A BOX IN THE ATTIC.

Civiballs Civiballs

alright

the game was fun, challenging, took me a while. so i beat egypt. can't beat the first level of china because the cannon doesn't shoot the balls out anymore, it simply acts like its going to, but never does. you should be able to change the quality as well. fix these glitches and you got my ten.

Multi Collector Multi Collector

good game but lacking a bit

i could see you put a shit ton of work into this by working other game modes into your multiple games, but the thing is, i didn't like the games too much. i think you couldve made it more fast paced, like make the characters more sensitive as far as speed goes. overall good work man.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

badass!

took me a while to beat that fucking dog! but other than that great game, colors got a bit old, and the loops of the music were awesome at first but got kinda old. overall awesome game, thanks.

Perspectite Perspectite

well

really cool creative idea, maybe enable camera moving speeds? also remove the frame you put it in that was extremely annoying, also you should include some instructions, i was trying forever on the first level how to play the game, and didnt notice you had somewhat of a tutorial on this page. well good job.

Battlefones Battlefones

shitty game great marketing ploy

the game sucked. the controls, although modifiable still sucked, and the way you used special moves was just kind of old school. make a better game next time that's not a huge advertisement.

Block Adventure 3 Block Adventure 3

it was pretty cool

i liked it up until the ice level, the stuff you did with the mini platforms just really pissed me off... but other than that i think that you do a great job programming, and to be totally honest you should find a good flash artist to match your programming skills and you could probably easily get a front pager.

Pimp My Gamecube Pimp My Gamecube

pretty good.

on your preloader the cigarette is faced the wrong way though, small mistake, you put yur mouth on the brown part...

KentWolf responds:

ROFL Thanks I don't smoke lol

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

awesome, but...

hey! it was awesome, i got everything. got to level ten but the the police chopper wouldnt shoot! wtf? i played for like an hour getting everything, but then i couldnt kill the damn guy!