Magic School Bus: Grade 5 Magic School Bus: Grade 5

fucking awesome

great job dude.

but!

you should've incorporated "...but at my old school"

but other than that thought it was kick ass.

make another and kill my childhood.

Dante's Inferno w/ Mario Dante's Inferno w/ Mario

it was okay

you left out a shit ton on stuff from the actual story, and you could've made it a lot more interesting if you incorporated things you left out in it.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

what happened?

old characters? non-interesting weapons? physics were cool, but make something better next time.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

fucking sick

whoever has speakers that cant handle the bass in this flash, has some shitty speakers, running off my laptop it came out fine. i liked how you had deftones in the introduction, which may have influenced my rating slightly, but overall this flash is cool as fuck, i just suggest a little my realism in the way that when the chick shot the guy in the head he just stood there and fell over, when in real life the momentum of a bullet hitting your head and other various parts of the body would most likely knock you on your feet, or at least produce some sort of reaction. still, baddass flash my friend.

Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

AWESOME!!

dude i just beat justice for all (PR) and i got the relationship joke. nice. but was that "i dropped the screw in the tuna" thing from clifford the TV series? i recognized the voice from somewhere. again, AWESOOMMMMMEE1!

AshfordPride responds:

It's from Kenan and Kel. I believe the episode is called "The Taming of the Screw", but don't quote me on that.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

pretty awesome.

wow that must of taken forever!!! awesome man. i cant wait to see more stuff by you!

Stoner Adventures 1 Stoner Adventures 1

:] cool

it was a pretty awesome flash dude. but you gotta work on your spelling! haha. the big ass purple dudes blinking eye was pretty kick ass, it looked pro. peace.

DCK Fanmail #1 DCK Fanmail #1

pretty funny.

i laughed a lot in this flash, it would have been better if you had made it longer. But still this iis really good, I'm looking foward to the next one! Also, if you keep this up you might get an NG series page!

The White, The Black The White, The Black

i really liked this.

it was awesome. i hate chess. this was cool.

Cigarette Cigarette

yippee.

it was really good. i liked it.